We are pleased to announce our 2014 summer internship program at Conformal Systems. A short summary of the program is as follows:
- 2 full-time intern positions are available for the summer of 2014.
- Interns will be expected to work on remote.
- Interns can be from any country or timezone, but timezone may be a factor in intern selection due to synchronization issues.
- Interns will be expected to speak and write in English at a conversant but not fluent level.
- Interns will work on open source Bitcoin-related projects the entire summer.
- Interns will be expected to develop exclusively in the Go programming language.
- Interns are expected to have the “Minimum Recommended Skillset” from the code contribution guidelines for the btcd suite.
- Interns can either (A) work on projects assigned by Conformal Systems staff or (B) “bring your own project” (BYOP) which we approve as part of the internship.
- The internships are open to anyone currently attending undergraduate or graduate school, or anyone of similar age. Broadly speaking, we consider anyone age 15 and up to be eligible.
- Pay will be roughly a “graduate student” level, approximately USD 2,000 (pre-tax) per month.