Have you been looking for a robust and easy to use way to interface with Bitcoin through the JSON-RPC API? We’ve got you covered!
We’re excited to announce btcrpcclient, a new Websocket-enabled Bitcoin JSON-RPC client package written in Go. This package allows you to quickly create robust Bitcoin RPC clients in just a few minutes.
Major Features of the btcrpcclient Package
- Supports Websockets (btcd and btcwallet) and HTTP POST mode (Bitcoin Core)
- Provides callback and registration functions for btcd and btcwallet notifications
- Supports btcd and btcwallet extensions
- Translates to and from high-level statically-typed Go types
- Offers a synchronous (blocking) and asynchronous (non-blocking) API
- When running in Websockets mode (the default):
- Provides automatic reconnect handling (can be disabled if desired)
- Outstanding commands are automatically reissued on reconnect
- Registered notifications are automatically re-registered on reconnect
- Back-off support on reconnect attempts